Residential care / sector / residential-care

Residential care for children and young people under 18 years of age and being cared for under a Guardianship order or other Court order is provided by various providers. Most resi-dential care is provided by government but also by various Non Government Organisations, both in country and metropolitan areas of South Australia.

Further information about the various residential care programs being provided by CAFWA members can be accessed direct from the following: