- This event has passed.
Professional Case Note and Documentation Writing Workshop
May 28 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$500
Case notes are an integral and important part of practice for practitioner’s in the Community Services sector. This workshop will be based on providing best practice-based strategies for writing and recording client interactions across a broad range of community services contexts. Research has shown that good record- keeping practices play a vital part in achieving and maximising positive client outcomes. The training will focus on creative and engaging time saving ways to write professional client interactions, whilst abiding by legislative and statutory requirements. The workshop will be followed up with a request for feedback to help inform the content going forward.
Topics in this workshop include:
- Why we keep client records
- Why and what we write about
- Court requirements and areas of the law
- Reportable information
- Effective case notes
- Amending client case notes
- How to write good case notes
- Collecting and collating information
- Worker professionalism
- Quality control
- Case note essentials
- Proof reading your case notes
- Objective reporting avoids
- Overview of reporting models and templates
- Common reporting problems
Places are limited so please forward your nominees name, role, the course you wish to register in, and email address to email@example.com. If you are self-nominating, please seek your manager’s approval prior to nomination submission.
July 23 @ 9:00 am - July 24 @ 5:00 pm
August 8 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
August 20 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm